Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Clemson is just on another level. I got to give them credit. They are a well oiled machine. Also, fk Clemson.
Every **** time we bring ****load of pressure on Lawrence, dude just gets away delivering a pretty pass. Can’t wait to see him in the NFL: (Hopefully DJ ain’t this legit at football iq)
Must be frustrating as **** for the D!

Advertisement
Overload blitz like Clemson.

You don't have to send 6- all the time like Baker does to get pressure. Well designed blitzes can get there with 5.
Well designed blitz? Baker? Those things don't go together... Sends McCloud way too often

Advertisement
14-0 vs the #1 team in the country that has been great for a few seasons.
After last season I'll take it.
Some of you mofos have no heart, give up too quick.

Advertisement
Put 6 at MLB. These coaches are out thinking themselves. We need number 6 at middle linebacker and let everybody else figure it out from there. I don’t care who’s projected where in the future. We need number 6 in the middle.

Disappointed in the offense honestly. I knew our defense would be trash but we’ve done nothing on offense and we are being dictated to.

Advertisement
Sam Brooks and Bubba Bolden. I'd go to war with them two any day. Can't say the same for some of them other cats...

Man you notice as soon as 44 and 53 are in its Etienne in the flats. That play by Brooks was one of the best plays and hits since Perryman! I’m seeing the light there as to why guys want to see more of him!
Showing fight here. Now we need the O to check into the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back