Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Time for Lashlee to earn his money. ****, just put a drive together so the D can rest.

Advertisement
assh... Fowler the commentator saying the game might be over if Clemson scored, come on !

If Miami can drive here and get 7, hold Clemson O to no points, and then drive down and get 7 again, this game will be tied. We got this guys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our WR’s aren’t good enough. Can’t catch, can’t get separation. Don’t know what King can do

Advertisement
So you think there's a chance? Gullible or retarded, which is it?
No I'm an actual fan. I think Lashlee can squeeze 28-32 points out of this offense. I'm hopeful baker can hold them around 30 so with 6ish min left in the second quarter I'm not folding like a soft ****.

Clemson is showing us what I've been saying all along... LB play and recruiting hasn't been up to Miami standard, and they're exposing that right before your eyes. Their WRs are barely doing anything... They did dink and dump plays and forced our LBs to make plays so far they haven't. 14 to 0 Clemson on dink and dump plays.

If it wasn’t for roches 5th year dumb@$$ wed only be done 7 right now with the ball. Think about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back