Canes vs Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Turds, down. LSWHO, down. We need to take care of business today. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS.

I’m so fired up for this game. **** Dabo, **** UF and **** all of you that don’t believe we don’t have a chance. Look at LSU last year, this is not the same Clemson team as before. They are young in key spots other than Etienne and Sunshine. **** Clemson. We can take advantage of this

Advertisement
College Football Reaction GIF by ACC Network

One of two things will happen tonight.

1. Miami is back in title contention or

2. Baker (at least) will be relieved of his duties.
This year is Manny’s shot. King, Lashlee, Brevin, and Harris. And Phillips, Nesta, Roche, and Bolden. And Borregales and Hadley.

I’m not superstitious but for added insurance I bought two white chickens with big beaks like Lawrence’s, so we can perform a time tested ritual today before the game... and don’t worry PETA fans... only humane methods will be employed.

Advertisement
Time to see where this program is. If the D can keep it close I feel good about these guys getting the W.

Go Canes!!!!!!!!!

Details. What’s everybody cooking? Who’s going? How we look in warmups? Wqam coverage lit? LGC

Advertisement
I’ve gone from “Jesus, let’s not get ahead of ourselves!” To **** all that sissy stuff! Let’s get it done!

Why Put Off Till Tomorrow What You Can Do Today!​

Just saw Ed and Manny chatting with Dabo. Hope Ed was able to download Dabo’s Flashdrive...

Advertisement
I know we on Clemson game.....but Kenny Pickett got injured. Not sure if he’ll be back next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back