Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys come on.

Clem stopped playing and got sloppy. Trying a 59 yard Fg? They had 3 sloppy turnovers in a row. If they wanted they could havw win 49-3.

Give the defense all the credit for playing hard and trying to cause Turnovers. Im proud of them.

Gattis is either slow himself and cant process plays faster, or he is purposely being stubborn. I really dislike his style

Imagine thinking Dabo didn’t want to win 49-3

Advertisement
Guys come on.

Clem stopped playing and got sloppy. Trying a 59 yard Fg? They had 3 sloppy turnovers in a row. If they wanted they could havw win 49-3.

Give the defense all the credit for playing hard and trying to cause Turnovers. Im proud of them.

Gattis is either slow himself and cant process plays faster, or he is purposely being stubborn. I really dislike his style
Oh yea. That’s it. A Dabo Swinney team stopped trying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who’s the top 4 teams ? Georgia then nobody close . Idgaf what espn or bcs ranking because big 10 trash , acc trash . Who u gor

Ive been one to bash kids for not stay home at this point i cant take that stance anymore you come to miami watching this **** show hats off to ya

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys come on.

Yes, Dabo Sweeney definitely took his foot off the gas against Miami.

Do you guys ever listen to yourselves?! Give this team credit, it hasn't been blown out like we all thought it would be.

Take away the safety and the TD on a very short field — the D has only given up 17 points late in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back