Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I posted in the game thread last week he’s nowhere near ready , people were caught up in the sauce. I was told the keys needed handed over 🤷‍♀️
Idk why anyone would have been caught in the sauce when dude had like 3 completions greater than 5 yards…lol he can run and looks great doing it. That’s it

We knew he needed a year or two of development which was fine. But the guys ready to hand the program over to him last week were seriously on one lol. Our fans are so desperate they’re ready to fall in love if the girl just looks at them.
They don’t even have to look at them. If they can see with the word girl they’re all wet

Advertisement
Making things up? C’mon; I think u should know how I roll.

I'm interested in reading what you say I wrote last year. So feel free to re-post if you find it. As I said, I've said dumb things. After about game 4 of this season I said Cristobal's offense was from the stone age, you said there was nothing wrong with it and used Herbert's numbers to prove it. You made me rethink my position and convinced me with your argument. I'm on your side.

Everyone who has played QB for us this year has had a terrible game.

Brown undoubtedly is not ready and needs work on accuracy, but he's a warrior and i like his attitude. He'll improve.

Not sure if anyone was expecting the coaches who ruined TVD's heisman candidate season and ruined Jake Garcia would have known project true freshman Jacurri Brown look like a finished product against one of the best defenses in the country

Advertisement
D68E8553-F841-4ED0-ABF4-06FAE1E15D52.jpeg

☠️

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s some really good young players on this team already once Mario flips the roster and adds another 2 top 5-7 recruiting classes we’ll start dominating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back