Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m not breaking news with there’s issues in the locker room, I’m giving actual examples the last two seasons. Theres kids telling recruits and portal kids to not come because they’re more worried about their spots. That’s a twisted *** culture.
Nah I’m agreeing with you whole heartedly. I’m shocked other posters are questioning you cause that culture is visible when watching games

More terrible corching.

I’m screaming at the TV to not run it up the middle on 3rd and 1. Jacurri should have been put in RPO. He would have easily gotten the 1st down with a run to the wide open side of the field.

I abhor this corching staph.

Advertisement
Gattis play calling is obstinate

mrw GIF

@Rellyrell had an excellent write-up he posted a few weeks ago that explained how fans were way off base to criticize Cristobals offense at Oregon. Herbert thrived playing Cristo-ball. So QBs are only hurting themselves by not wanting to play for Cristobal. Not his fault the QBs dont see what he can do for their careers.

Didn’t hear chit from u all GT week, but miraculously here u r.

Advertisement
Marty Smith apparently stores unwrapped pies for tailgates in the bed of his truck.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The safety room has countless players...in fact they just ushered one of te door this week to....by not playing him much.
The worst room ont he team is at Lb.
Brother...let me counter with wide receiver. All things considered, its the microcosm of Miami football in one room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back