Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
that sideline chick looks like her man gave her one too many right hooks to the schnoz.

Advertisement
I miss Al golden . Don’t ban me, y’all know ima good guy. Let me troll through this pain

Recruiting doesn’t give you hope to the future?

Also, it’s not ALL the players.

56 is great, 24 is great, 90, 6, 31. That’s just defense and there’s plenty of hope.

Look I wont keep raining on your false hope, but since you've been watching so much bad football you no longer remember what "great" football looks like allow me to remind you.

56 has had ONE impact game his whole career here. He makes a play then disappears for whole parts of the SEASON, but because he blew up a couple plays he's great? My dude let me remind you this is a school that put out sapp, wilfork, kennedy, etc.

None of the guys you named are even close to that level. I like Kam, but he's had one impact game against the worst team in power 5. He's also blown tons of coverages. Again, this is a school that produced reed, taylor.

Bissainthe isnt even as good as Spence and he was a third round backer....

You don't know what great means my guy... you are just soothing yourself

Advertisement
I have to admit I’m still kind of confused on things.

I did not expect Miami to be good this year. But yes I did think an “all-star” staff along with the new head coach
wouldn’t also suck to the degree that we are redefining the word.

I also realize that there are a bunch of injuries and so it’s basically a total **** show on every level. That said Mario and another coaches didn’t act like it was gonna be a rebuild until it was a rebuild. Some of the insiders who are saying how bad it is three months ago, even if they weren’t saying national title, they were all still saying eight and four kind of thing and some progress - so something is still missing.
The toxicity needs to go those players need to go. I get that. But how did Mario whiff so bad on his staff that we already know some people need to go since he was so “diligent and thorough” with hiring we were told.

I feel like every conversation around this team and this program is as if two or three different things cant all simultaneously be true - and because we never sit there and acknowledge that, there are multiple problems and we never solve anything correctly.

@Cribby any take

Last edited:
The unforced errors are so fcking annoying.

Way to come out with a great play and then shoot yourself in the foot

Advertisement
Nothing says "Canes have hit rock bottom" quite like these "Manny wasn't so bad" posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back