Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question, why does this team over the last 10 years match up so badly with Clemson? Every other team in the ACC does better. It has to be a mental issue, IMO.

Advertisement
Not invalidating what you’re saying AT ALL. But this board should not need our best insider to tell them some kids have just not bought in. It’s VISIBLE every Saturday at around this time.

Mario was not telling parents to come get their kids to be edgy. It was facts.
I’m not breaking news with there’s issues in the locker room, I’m giving actual examples the last two seasons. Theres kids telling recruits and portal kids to not come because they’re more worried about their spots. That’s a twisted *** culture.

Clemson is 7/10 on 3rd downs and 228 total yards (including one possession starting at Miami 25 after INT). Clemson averages about 409 yards per game and 45% 3rd down %. Clemson has 128 passing yards, but they average 227 per game.

Their offense today is performing better.
They're getting more possessions.. they've had at least 2 extra possessions the first half because of how bad our offense is. And they get to play against a more tired (and unmotivated) D. I'm not saying our D did well but if the offense does anything at all (say 10 points and 4 sustained drives), then this is a 14/17-10 type game right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I cannot say that I share your opinion. We all knew that Jacuzzi was a long term project recruit. He simply does not know how to throw the ball right now. Now that a team like Clemson has film on him their defensive approach is easy to see; Stack the box and force him to complete forward passes. He nor any of the running backs are going to be able to run against those fronts today.
Hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back