Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re not moving the ball up and down. We’ve given we 3 short fields and they scored on one after the first 2 drives.

Lol that you can’t even give a solid argument that you resort to me being ”positive“.
Clemson is on pace for almost 600 total yards of offense.

But keep forcing your laughable narrative.

Advertisement
I know a lot was made last year how Mario has a rolodex of coaches he could bring in and all that waiting for this… I honestly wondered if he overestimated his pull with potential assts as it seemed like he spent all his time recruiting. ‘

He really needs to cut bait with with Gattis, forget his network and just let all potential candidates know ahead of time that he will be more of a CEO type who is hands off the offense. Bring in a guy that can demonstrate flexibility in their scheme to accommodate the players on staff while also being a teacher of technique. That person wouldn’t have to recruit, just scheme, teach and call plays. Honestly, have Zo lead the hiring search for Mario - have to think that would yield more fruit.

Pipe dream - yes. But the longer he goes until he cuts bait, he is going to find himself in the same position as last year where recruiting becomes the priority and coach hires are filled after signing day or the week before.

Let’s be honest: we have a 3rd tier HC, an OC who has a Run DMC chain and our DC is older than Joe Biden. Did you think we could compete. Our best offensive player is a JUCO receiver and our best defense player was 4th string at Georgia. That’s how we’re down 24-0.
Is the DC headset even on? Seems like a senile old man yelling at the air

Advertisement
Do you think he was on board with the gattis and steele hires?
My guess is yes but I don’t know and I haven’t asked. That said, I’d like to think that he’s a pragmatic guy, Rad too, and that those two aren’t married to a certain philosophy when it doesn’t work.

Advertisement
What QBs has Mario ever recruited that were good….I will hang up and listen

@Rellyrell had an excellent write-up he posted a few weeks ago that explained how fans were way off base to criticize Cristobals offense at Oregon. Herbert thrived playing Cristo-ball. So QBs are only hurting themselves by not wanting to play for Cristobal. Not his fault the QBs dont see what he can do for their careers.

Advertisement
We take a G5 roster into Clemson, and the natural reaction is "FIRE EVERYONE".
We don't have a G5 roster. Stop it.

We have a culture issue and our players don't trust the coaches and we need guys who buy in, but to say this is a G5 roster is a joke.

MTSU was a G5 roster. They'd probably have more than 8 yards at the half too

Need to hit the portal hard this offseason
no shit sherlock GIF by Team Coco

Advertisement
People aren't realizing this. The ENTIRE staff is bad. That is why they all have to be fired. You cannot save this staff. They are pieced together. There is zero to build on from this year. It is the perfect time to fire everyone and start from scratch. If Mario doesn't, we will be talking about coaches staying who will eventually be let go at some point.
The Mario hire itself might have buried us forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back