Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Just need patience guys…
Okay
patience GIF by Guns N' Roses

My Barbara Goleman football team had more yards playing against the Bulls in 08 with a double-wing offense. Gattis needs to get fired today. Let's not overthink this as we do with t/o; there are plenty of OC options.

Advertisement
As I said last week “ he needs a lot of work with mechanics and throwing“.
Miami is in no place to take on projects. This is a complete joke. And I kept warning people the GT performance was nothing. GT sucks.

Question is, why is Gattis still employed?

I cannot say that I share your opinion. We all knew that Jacuzzi was a long term project recruit. He simply does not know how to throw the ball right now. Now that a team like Clemson has film on him their defensive approach is easy to see; Stack the box and force him to complete forward passes. He nor any of the running backs are going to be able to run against those fronts today.
Good effort trying to make Jacuzzi stick. It’s not clever or funny, but A for effort.

Advertisement
8 yards? Man I can crawl further than that after drinking and tipping all night at the nasty kitty

Advertisement
Anyone claiming it was toxic how it is now, before the season is full of ****. Mario LEGITIMATELY thought he could win the Coastal this year.
So did the other ACC coaches. For the 10th time in a row. Miami was picked to win the coastal.

Reactions: STG
And Jacurri is supposedly

Clemson has 230+ yards of total offense in the first half and they are moving the ball up and down the field.

But continue to gush over the defense… Mario Golden would be happy that someone can find a positive in that pathetic first half
They’re not moving the ball up and down. We’ve given we 3 short fields and they scored on one after the first 2 drives.

Lol that you can’t even give a solid argument that you resort to me being ”positive“.

Advertisement
My only hope that it’s only up from here after this season.

This **** is disheartening.

It’s hard to believe this **** will actually turn around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back