Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
This thing needs blown up immediately . The last couple years we’ve had kids telling hs recruits and portal recruits not to come because they don’t want to lose their jobs. On top of that they quit and some don’t even want to play in games. It’s as entitled , soft , toxic , spoiled bunch of players I’ve ever seen. There’s only a handful of them that care about the guy next to them or the logo. It’s so sad.

Momentum year to 10 year rebuild gotta love it

@SWFLHurricane any chance Alonzo will have influence with Mario in hiring on both sides of the ball?
I sure in the **** hope so...or he can hit the trail with the rest of these Garbage *** coaches...(I'll give Strong a pass...Manny left him nothing)...but Gattis and Steele have absolutely no business at UM...and Addae can go as well. For 13 million...this is a Total embarrassment to UM FB....If anyone needs to step in it's Rad....

Advertisement
With 0 on the field it is the coaches fault...he should be deep on the bench
0 is always around the ball. Seems to have a good feel for the game, but he is very lazy. Takes poor angles, seldom wraps up when tackling, creates stupid penalties. Maybe he does all the right things in practice and then freelances a little more in the games? Either way, I'm about done with him.

Anybody watch the end of the tcu game. That was a disciplined team to be able to pull off that last play. Discipline something we don’t have

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back