Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just want something good for the young guys on O. How bout a drive right here?

Zbrod95 take a long walk. You are entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. If you disagree that's fine. Don't give me that stfu you clown.
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just think it's funny when everybody on here knew we had NO CHANCE. We're losing and everybody losses thier **** lol. Almost like yall all of a sudden thought we'd play well with a QB that can't throw the ball. I mightve been able to hit X and I haven't thrown a ball in years
Agreed. This guy can’t hit the ocean on the beach.

Advertisement
He's starting to lose you now...against Clemson? After all we've been through this season? The "lost me" crowd already took their bow right after MTSU. The party started at 7p and you're just arriving at 2a when everyone is leaving.

Trying to be a good soldier and believe that improvement was coming. It's clearly not. I wasn't expecting a win or anything close to that today, but I did expect to see some fire. Other teams always got up to play big bad Miami. Where's that with us? You'd think playing a top 10 team would spark something. Instead we have kids just wandering around looking lost. They look like this is their first day playing organized football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back