Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You weren’t asking him that to be nice. He likes talking sports here. So what. You and @flagator86 can agree to disagree on whatever this is and move along.
No I wasn't. I was annoyed seeing him saying snarky stuff to another canes fan in a canes forum on game day.

I'll stop with this because I can't believe it went this far but its annoying to see snarky gator fans on gameday forums.

Surprised it is controversial that snarky gator comments on gameday forums are annoying

Advertisement
Lol so I just watched our offensive line help the Clemson player up instead of their own RB.

Man **** Gattis and **** MARIO for letting it happen. Two dumb ******* cavemen who are trying to kill this team. God ******* damnit
What? You are seeing the culmination of bad administration and **** crootin for decades. Not sure what you expected from this game…

Advertisement
Advertisement
You weren’t asking him that to be nice. He likes talking sports here. So what. You and @flagator86 can agree to disagree on whatever this is and move along.

He trying to call me out for something and all i asked him to do was either show his receipts or move along. notice he came at me first, i was NOT een interacting with him. and you of allll peeps should know i don't be on here talking noise with y'all unless it's on some friendly banter so for him to try and gatekeep, I can't let that slide

Advertisement
The *** conference is not gonna let Clemson lose. So just hope we can keep it respectful.

Selfishly I wanna see 57-0.

Today's my 57th birthday. :cool:
1668892426695.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back