Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
i never really expect to win these games but it's so annoying that they're always over before the first quarter is out. like, show literally anything. any signs of life

The offense was terrible the entire year irregardless of injuries. He trashed players that were good or serviceable in other systems, such as TVD, Garcia, Keyshawn Smith, etc. On the flipside steele hasnt had to deal with as many injuries just a lack of depth. It’s been the same back 7 all year really. Just let me get drunk in pe

Man **** Gattis and **** MARIO for letting it happen. Two dumb ******* cavemen who are trying to kill this team. God ******* r

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Browns future potential but they need to put Garcia in or we won’t get more than 1-2 first downs the entire game. Clemson is STACKING the LOS and the offensive staff doesn’t trust Brown to throw the ball. It’s an impossible game plan. Garcia has struggled but he is at least a threat to complete intermediate passes. This is going to be a bloodbath if we keep Brown out there.

Advertisement
I tapped out in the third quarter against the semenholes.

This seems to be heading down the same path

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back