Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Think Garcia will play at some point? Gonna have to you would think when you are down by so much and you need to throw

Please put us back on bally sports where we belong this game will be a recruiting pitch for clemson 😂😂 what a ****show

2 runs up the middle and expect the RB to complete a pass on 3rd down......bout to be 21-0

Advertisement
We making Clemson look like the 2001 Canes and these mf'ers got smacked by Notre Dame

simon cowell facepalm GIF

Advertisement
so Mario effed up both coordinator hires. That's a fact.

$8.5 million coaches don't make those kind of mistakes. Speaking of mistakes -

I remember around 3-4 years ago when Lane Kiffin was at FAU, I said he'd be a smart, inexpensive hire for Miami and this board almost unanimously scoffed at the idea and said that "Kiffin will never be a P5 HC again."

Sean Connery Drinks GIF by James Bond 007

You think the defense is bad now ? Wait till the middle of the 2nd quarter when they can’t breathe cause this ****** offense can’t get a first down..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bro you're a waste of my time. I'm trying to enjoy the game (getting more difficult with this terrible performance) but answering to an annoying gator fan who shts on his own team routinely to be the "cool" friendly Gator fan on a Canes site is annoying.

You know you're being antagonistic and butthurt because I asked why you spend so much time on a Canes forum.
You weren’t asking him that to be nice. He likes talking sports here. So what. You and @flagator86 can agree to disagree on whatever this is and move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back