Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody wanna bet that Gattis is about to call a run up the middle? Not outside. But up the god **** middle.

We'll also get a QB run.

If we manage a 1st down, we'll get the same **** all over again.

double shot if he calls it on 1st down (the run up the middle)

Advertisement
Defense i

thats on the coaches
They should have gotten someone better
There were a lot of lbs this year in the portal
No excuses
Yea who, Team lacks any dept at most positions its pitiful . St . Manny left a bare cupboard

This defense reminds me of when I chase the rooster off my property. I don’t really want to catch him but as long as the wife thinks I am it’s all that matters.

Advertisement
You’d think, just by the law of averages, we would come out against a more talented team and actually manage to not get walked all over the entire game

Every team does it here and there. Every week since I don’t watch our garbage anymore, I see it come together for other teams

Not this team though. Not in a long ******* time.

Advertisement
Gone head and quote it since you in the know. I've been in this game thread talking about THE GAME and here you are with some other stuff you can PM me about or quote in whatever thread you're referring to. If you not going to do either or, move along

You thought enuff of em to reply

Bro you're a waste of my time. I'm trying to enjoy the game (getting more difficult with this terrible performance) but answering to an annoying gator fan who shts on his own team routinely to be the "cool" friendly Gator fan on a Canes site is annoying.

You know you're being antagonistic and butthurt because I asked why you spend so much time on a Canes forum.

I’m sorry but you cannot have a guy play qb who cannot complete a forward pass.

Nothing against Brown but he cannot be starting qb at UM for the near future anyway unless he can totally improve by next year which I have my doubts.

I am sure there are many freshmen QBs around the country who can complete wide open passes.

I don’t want my qb being a rb.

Advertisement
Gattis going to just run Brown & Rooster 😂
Did you see the first pass..........kind of hard to count on a RB playing QB to complete passes

But Gattis still sucks....he would have Mahomes looking like trash

Advertisement
We just don’t have enough elite players on offense or defense. Coaches underperforming as well.

Reminds me of the ACCCG a few years ago. Clemson scored and Malik missed Jeff Thomas on a TD bomb.

Lost 38-3, and could have been much worse.

Couple of things:

1. This DL is getting zero pressure.

2. The angles taken by this defense is cringeworthy

3. What a missed opportunity from Jacurri to X; I mean BLOWN opportunity.

4. Two bad calls on our first drive; that block by Knighton was fine; it wasn’t a crack back, blind side. And they missed a face mask to extend the drive

It’s going to be a long day if we can’t get home & we miss gimme opportunities
Biggest miss call was on the third play from scrimmage from Clemson. 3 rd and 4. Blatant pick play. 3 and out force a punt. Major momentum change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back