Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That would be a very bad mistake if true. It’s a bowl game with a guy you have no intentions bringing back. Give the O to Ponce or whomever and get busy on a search.

You are probably right though unfortunately.
yeah I can't remember a coach that fired a coordinator mid year unless the HC was on the hot seat.. for a first year HC to do it would be the first time i've ever heard of it

Folks please dont bring manny up i jave my doubts with mario but pleasee do not bring up manny, manny makes mario look like lombardi

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man idk wtf we can do about QB.

It’s going to take a big time hire at OC to get a QB worth a dam to come here via transfer portal.

I thought that Enos was bad, but this dude Gattis man! Wow! This whole offensive coaches need to ride out. Including players. There is no one worth nothing. Not even a bag of Doritos.

Advertisement
**** Dabo. Going hurry up and throwing with 3 min left, up 4 scores
Hey man! He wants his son Dweebo Sweeney to get some reps on senior day. Dweebo has worked really hard at being the coach's son and deserves some hard earned Rudy reps tonight

Show me where I said that?
But it seems like you are insinuating that. Every guy doesn’t play every play. I saw him hobbling off the field.

He hasn’t returned. Maybe it’s because game is over.

Advertisement
Better OC and Jacurri will carry this team to the playoffs

Not w/o a whoooooooooooooooooooooooole lot of work and getting better in the passing game he won’t.Unless he can at least give the defense the threat of a pass he will always be operating into an 8-9-10 man box.Right now he gives no one any sense that he can complete a pass of more than a couple yds..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back