Canes vs Clempson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt he would let gattis go before a potential bowl game appearance if we win

That would be a very bad mistake if true. It’s a bowl game with a guy you have no intentions bringing back. Give the O to Ponce or whomever and get busy on a search.

You are probably right though unfortunately.

Advertisement
Nice of us to let the game get out of hand enough for Dabo to call a screen for his son!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Turnover machine. Been watching miami qbs for 38 years. Does not have it.
Nothing anyone could have done there. He got levelled from behind..... Not blaming him on that fumble

IDK if he saw that blitz or what - Brantley ran right by the DE and didn't try to block him

Advertisement
That would be a very bad mistake if true. It’s a bowl game with a guy you have no intentions bringing back. Give the O to Ponce or whomever and get busy on a search.

You are probably right though unfortunately.
Exactly what ******* bowl do you think we’re going to other than the *******

He had a couple of nice throws in that last drive. Garcia just needs to get out of here and find a good system for himself.

I really hope he stays. Garcia could still be the future of the QB position here, despite the noise we're seeing this season.

Advertisement
Lol you’re shameless. 1 missed tackle? Dude is receiving national honors and you talking about 1 play. I respect your dedication toward pushing the agenda.
pushing agenda? lol

mfer you just said this kid is getting national honors...

he had one great week and yall are calling him a superstar. hes the best player on a bad defense who for every play he makes has a few of those...

go off tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back