Canes vs. Child Molester coverupers

Advertisement
We are most likely an 8 seed as it stands right now. Beating UNC would move us to a 7, with the outside shot at a 6.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was pretty impressed with Newton today and I don't think he did anything special.

11 Points (5-9), 6 Assists, 4 Rebounds and 1 Steal. Oh yeah, only 1 TO.

He didn't force anything, he ran the actual offense and really hustled on D.

---------------

Great game from Murphy, Reed had a solid performance and the Aussie looked good.

Now we know why L is sticking with Newton. If he plays like he did today, we can make noise.

I don't think he did anything super impressive today. He ran the actual offense, he didn't force things and he hustled on D.

Sure for Newton that is incredibly difficult but in general, it isn't that much to ask for from your PG.

Remember when Huell said he was going to be a 1 and done?

fail-gifs-2-2.gif

I was pretty impressed with Newton today and I don't think he did anything special.

---------------

Great game from Murphy, Reed had a solid performance and the Aussie looked good.

Let's be real , Newton has been so bad and a walking turnover. That's why we're so happy about today.

He actually ran the offense and played a smart game. Nothing amazing.

That should tell him something, if he plays smart we have a good chance every night. The sad thing is the guy can get in the paint at will, he just F's up, misses a shot or turns it over.

If you noticed today ,when he started attacking the shots were less contested than normal. Because there was the threat of the pass, not automatically throwing up a tear drop on 3 defenders.

Advertisement
Carolina allows for Newton to play his game, which is either good or bad. It also allows Brown to play his game, which is good. Cuse's zone is a horrible matchup for Brown.

---------------

Let's be real , Newton has been so bad and a walking turnover. That's why we're so happy about today.

That should tell him something, if he plays smart we have a good chance every night. The sad thing is the guy can get in the paint at will, he just F's up, misses a shot or turns it over.

If you noticed today ,when he started attacking the shots were less contested than normal. Because there was the threat of the pass, not automatically throwing up a tear drop on 3 defenders.

It wasn't even that it was less contested. He passed it when it was contested. And he looked much more confident today.

---------------

It wasn't even that it was less contested. He passed it when it was contested. And he looked much more confident today.

I was talking when he did take the floater, it was a lot less congested because the defense was respecting the pass. Normally everyone converged on him because the scouting report is when he a tracks he's keeping it. He's shooting no matter what.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back