Canes vs. Child Molester coverupers

Advertisement
Advertisement
I couldn't watch (work), but sounds like Murphy really bailed us out today. He has had a really strong 2nd half of the season.

Newton plays like this we can make a run in the tourney. He just needs not to force crap and his turnovers stay down. He's not the man , maybe he's accepted that,

Advertisement
Jesus christ Bruce Brown

"Why is DJ playing over Brown at this point?" Good call there, coach.

That was on the defensive end chief. Missing a layup is inexcusable

Your posting is inexcusable. It's a really really bad joke. Just go away.
Austin evidently has serious issues. His posts are ridiculous. He must be a very unhappy person and posts his negative thoughts to antagonize other posters. This sick guy is not a true Cane. He does not belong on this site

Advertisement
These noon games suck. Yeh I could dvr them but no way in **** I'm waiting until 6 when I'm done work to see the score. Otherwise this is a huge win for us. Any further wins would just be icing on the cake at this point.

Great win. Newton played within himself and this made him a big asset and not a liability. He consistently made the right basketball play. He plays like this and we can win a few games in the tourney. North Carolina will be very tough to beat especially after we embarrassed them already this year. No matter what happens from here, what a successful season and a great spring board for next year.

Advertisement
Jesus christ Bruce Brown

"Why is DJ playing over Brown at this point?" Good call there, coach.

That was on the defensive end chief. Missing a layup is inexcusable

Your posting is inexcusable. It's a really really bad joke. Just go away.
Austin evidently has serious issues. His posts are ridiculous. He must be a very unhappy person and posts his negative thoughts to antagonize other posters. This sick guy is not a true Cane. He does not belong on this site

#Truth

I'll never understand how people can consistently root against the program they allegedly love, just so they can have something to whine about. Then again, I live a life worth a ****, so maybe that's why I can't wrap my mind around it.

Advertisement
Back