Canes vs Central Connecticut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No one is saying that, but I'm not going to act like that these young QBs can't hit these throws against an overmatched opponent isn't concerning. They will never see windows this wide ever again.

Agree and disagree. I fully hear what you're saying, but think of this like a scrimmage. The QB's in fairness to them, have yet to establish a rhythm with he receivers. That comes with time and a lot of reps. Both QB's, if allowed to pick their receiving unit would likely pick a different starting group depending on who they've practiced with more. Simply due to throwing to them more often when running the second and third team respectively.

Advertisement
If they don't start airing it out in the second half then we can confirm that downfield passes are simply not in Lashlees playbook and ACC play is gonna be rough.

Defense is getting exposed against a D2 program that simply can't catch.

Punt returner is awful. He can't commit to fielding bounces because noones blocking anyone.
They’ll say they didn’t want to run up the score

Advertisement
Just turned on the game. Has LT played yet?

denzel washington smiling GIF

Advertisement
TVD looking a lot better overall than Garcia right now, but Garcia does appear to have a much bigger ceiling. Also not sure if he's got some nagging injury that's bothering him? Looks kinda stiff in his movement in the pocket. He can actually make reads properly in the RPO though.
No

Advertisement
JAG

I'm kidding. He was eating double teams when out there, but got a hand up in the air and almost batted a ball down on one play. He'll come along and isn't getting pushed around at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back