Canes vs Cajuns - Elimination Game - Noon ESPN2/ESPN+

Please just let me know if you see this guy walking around in here before it gets out of hand.

kQYPTNhY.gif

Advertisement
Sorry but dumb move putting in AOD. Same mistake he made in game 1. Playing our shut-down guys against what should be inferior competition only to have nothing left when we meet our match.

Would’ve rather had him tonight. ****, even if he pitched innings 1-3 tonight to get us going strong.

I guess the good news is if we somehow escape today, AOD can give us another 3 tomorrow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is Walters pitching in the 7th inning? is he really wanting walters to close 3 innings? I haven't played baseball in 25 years and I think this coach has no clue what he's doing.

three innings in this game? to me that's just a terrible idea considering you gotta win two against texas
And his response would be…if we don’t win what’s in front of us, then we don’t play the first one against Texas.

Then we all roll our eyes about how f-n stupid that approach is given what he knows our arm situation is…

Hypothetically, if we could pad this run here. Could AOD not come in for the 8th and 9th and pitch tonight? Didn’t throw much in the 7th.

Advertisement
Pitelli goes against the shift and still can’t find the gap..

After swinging at ball 4 on the 3-1 count.

Advertisement
How many times have we struck out swinging at horrible pitches. Down and in or down and out?

Advertisement
Back