Canes vs Cajuns - Elimination Game - Noon ESPN2/ESPN+

scane

Redshirt Freshman
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's funny, this is a situation where if we managed to play well this game, I'd like our chances in the next game with some carried over momentum. I just think this first game is going to be the problem. If I'm the opposing team's coach, I tell my pitcher to just go out there and throw junk slider after junk slider against Miami.

Advertisement
It's funny, this is a situation where if we managed to play well this game, I'd like our chances in the next game with some carried over momentum. I just think this first game is going to be the problem. If I'm the opposing team's coach, I tell my pitcher to just go out there and throw junk slider after junk slider against Miami.
I hate this because I’m already making up scenarios

But if we won the first game today and Gallo gave us 6ish and we somehow didn’t use Walters…we’d def have some life.

Gallo, Rosario, Chestnutt, Torres, and Walters. Those 5 if throwing well can def get us through today.

Advertisement
this sucks man. we need to win 3 in a row now to advance. good ol' gino special to lose in the winner's bracket smh...

How many years does this guy have left?

Unfortunately As many as he wants until Rad and the fans through their voice have had enough and Rad is willing to look past the Dimare family and their money and cans Dimare,JD and whomever else is playing coach in that dugout…

Advertisement
Louisiana is the type of team that could really frustrate Rosario. Hopefully we score 47 runs and not have to worry.

Advertisement
Back