Canes vs Cajuns - Elimination Game - Noon ESPN2/ESPN+

Advertisement
Advertisement
For those still wondering what people see in Rosario 97-99 and over 100 pitches. Someone has a chance at a steal. Right development and a mental coach he has unreal potential with his stuff
His physical talent is why you never give up on him. Even though you’re left scratching you head most starts

Yoyo is the only one you can say swing for the hills every time cause he’s that good. But for the rest of the team, just put the ball in play
See there’s the difference, he doesn’t swing like that, he just swings his swing and puts the barrel on it, just so happens to have a ton of power too. There’s no difference in his swings.

Advertisement
Somebody’s gonna pay him. Great stuff

Yea as soon as he gets with a real pitching coach he will be a nasty closer…at least that’s where I see him….I don’t think his off speed stuff is quite good enough to be a starter but if he gets stronger he will be 3 digits constantly and be great out if the pen..jmo

Everyone was begging for him and accusing Gino of bias. Maybe even Gino saw how dumb he is, ya think.
I’m not in a position to argue otherwise unfortunately. He’s had me “no, no, no!”-ing at my television this weekend.

Advertisement
Everyone was begging for him and accusing Gino of bias. Maybe even Gino saw how dumb he is, ya think.
He's def no good but I did not like Gomez out there either. Without long or Gomez u don't have a true CF option but like I said earlier I'd just go Villegas there and put Carrier back in the OF for some potential offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back