Canes vs Bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, all those retards who vote on where we are now see a team who was destroyed by McNeese State put up 21 on us. Golden just doesn't get college football polls.

For your sake, I hope that was sarcasm.

Advertisement
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 47s
Freshman TE Standish Dobard limps off the field. Took a helmet to left knee on final play #Canes

So, all those retards who vote on where we are now see a team who was destroyed by McNeese State put up 21 on us. Golden just doesn't get college football polls.

Get a life..Lol.. they scored 7 pts on our starting D

Fellas enjoy your day.. I'm going to enjoy mine.

Advertisement
Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro 20s
Freshman TE Standish Dobard limps off the field. Took a helmet to left knee on final play #Canes
Total Bull****. A couple of those USF players dove helmet first for that meaningless kickoff.

I always support AG and I think he is great for Miami. But you should not deflate your team and fan base like that. The players could sense what the coaches are doing and they quit in the second half.

Advertisement
This thread is embarrassing.

OH NOES OUR THIRD STRING GOT BEAT BY THE USF FIRST STRING

We kicked their ***! Like we should have. Who gives a **** if it was ugly in the second half, those guys obviously need the work.
4-0 moving on.

It's much more amusing if you join in and concern troll. I recommend it highly.

I'll be handing out pitchforks and torches shortly

Advertisement
Our rushing D is a bit disconcerting, especially with Georgia Tech coming up.

Hey ya know what - Good for USF there.

They earned that late TD.

Good reward for that QB. His coach nearly got his *** kilt today. He deserved to get a TD.

Fvck this

Not really. Its not as bad as the level of sloppiness would make it appear.

If Burns thinks like a college athlete and knocks that ball down and not like a high school athlete thinking he's gonna make a pic while covering a guy 5 inches taller than him, its not a TD drive for USF.

BUT!

Burns had the dude blanketed and USF just kinda make a couple other plays against our 2nd & 3rd string D line.

1 marginally bad pass that led to a pick. Nothing that going to destroy their rhythm next week.

Enjoy being 4-0 and seeing guys like Burns getting some burn even if he he did get burnt. :eek:

They called to dogs off in the 3rd quarter even though the game was over in the 1st quarter. We emptied the bench in the 2nd half.
Corn Elder and D'mauri jones were in the game. So that just goes to show how much more dominant of this team we are.

ANYONE! I MEAN ANYONE! WHO COMPLAINS ABOUT THIS WIN, NEED TO NOSE DIVE OFF OF A CLIFF INTO ABLIVION!

You are trying to build momentum and team confidence. You are trying to instill in your players to score every time you touch the ball regardless of the score. I thought Jimmie Johnson used to say, and I am paraphrasing, we will try to score all the time and it's on them to stop us. This is no Savannah State. This is a team that that we barely beat last year.

Advertisement
I'm happy 4-0 is what matters.

Just don't like seeing Three straight runs and punt. If his plan is getting player's reps then that does nothing for him.

You are trying to build momentum and team confidence. You are trying to instill in your players to score every time you touch the ball regardless of the score. I thought Jimmie Johnson used to say, and I am paraphrasing, we will try to score all the time and it's on them to stop us. This is no Savannah State. This is a team that that we barely beat last year.

We beat them 40-9 last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back