Canes vs Bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The way GTB runs straight up....

Is it so ingrained in him from his days running over weak competition in the northeast or can this be changed over time with proper coaching?

He definitely needs to learn to run with more lean fer sure.

It looks like coach Golden agreed with many of you here. Williams back at QB.

plus rep to everyone when if I reread this thread.

And, Williams goes on to dive down to avoid a sack, get rushed out of the pocket, and just throw a one step fade route. 3rd stringers have a way of making things look sloppy for QBs, huh?

Advertisement
**** man, punting from the 30 through the back of the endzone, give me a break man this is just corny

The way GTB runs straight up....

Is it so ingrained in him from his days running over weak competition in the northeast or can this be changed over time with proper coaching?

He definitely needs to learn to run with more lean fer sure.

i think it'll be fixed with coaching. keep in mind he's significantly taller than any of our other running backs

Two bad plays from Williams in a row. He could have ran when gus whiffed but he took a dive, then throws off of terrible footwork

3rd stringers, mang. That's why I posted immediately not to judge the QBs off nonsense.

Advertisement
This has been a spotty game at best
We will not get away with critical mistakes when the games get bigger
Second half lay down crap is bad
I'd like to see us finish up with the same play book the entire game
No one can ***** if it's our 2nd and 3rd team QBs

It looks like coach Golden agreed with many of you here. Williams back at QB.

plus rep to everyone when if I reread this thread.

And, Williams goes on to dive down to avoid a sack, get rushed out of the pocket, and just throw a one step fade route. 3rd stringers have a way of making things look sloppy for QBs, huh?

Clearly, but Im still going to disagree with you on Crow. He's got a decent arm, but that's ALL Ive seen from him. Guy looks totally lost back there IMO. About the only thing they trust him to do is a few roll outs, and he couldnt even do that right. Williams isnt going to set the world on fire, but he's smart and minimizes mistakes. Also looks INFINITELY more poised back there than Crow does.

Two bad plays from Williams in a row. He could have ran when gus whiffed but he took a dive, then throws off of terrible footwork

3rd stringers, mang. That's why I posted immediately not to judge the QBs off nonsense.

What does Willams' footwork off the scramble have to do with anybody but himself? Bad feet, terrible throw, bad play. The dive on the sack was lame but I guess I can see him eating his losses making some sense. But that was just a bad play, 100 % on him sorry. I know its a blowout, but I was just pointing out that it was bad.

Advertisement
Darius Tice in for USF. A lot of people wanted us to offer him after Collins bolted.

All the people begging us to run up the score:

Golden is thinking long term. These reps are invaluable for the bench players. Rather than running a train on a team that we'd beaten before the 1st Q ended we're getting key backups and young players time out on the field.

That will pay dividends later in the season if someone goes down and definitely next year when people leave.

The only benefits of keeping the starters in are the betting lines and chest thumping.

Advertisement
Take away that first drive and the UM defense has played with a lot of energy today. Impressive to see...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back