Canes vs Blue Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember the last time a bubble screen got more than 5-7 yards. They usually get 2-4, but we just keep doing it.
 
I keep it real always if we win I'm wrong, am I wrong with recruiting and this staff. No

You're already wrong about this game.

Just like the slurpers were wrong bout Louisville who sux and Nebraska who sux too

Who are the "slurpers"? No one on this board supports the coaching staff.

I assumed u did my bad, seems like u were. I can't celebrate duke we should demolish them with what we have
 
wrs cant block worth a sh*t...hey lets just keep runningwr screens....havent done sh*T ALL YEAR WITH IT..
 
Fsu executes the screens better watching there game, but they have physical wrs so it works. We don't
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top