Team 38 195 5.1 1 16

Gus numbers. Horrific.

Advertisement
truthfully,

if we cannot win this division with this talent
Al must walk away
ACC is pathetic, our division is beyond horrific

Advertisement
Gotta execute better and the playcalling gotta improve, f*** it...at least we got the W. I hope the Golden slurpers don't point out this defensive performance as an upward trend. That Duke team was TRASH.

oh this exactly what they will point out

Advertisement
Did we just win the ACC Championship??

some of our guys look likey they didnt expect to bea t duke how amped they were.....Goldy really hyped this game this week....

i liked the tweak and aggresiveness from the d.........aint gonna complain much on them..No Frio did ok against Cutcliffe...kind of threw him off a bit...realized that a gap was a problem for duke ..and sent a bunch of stuff there...stunts..blitzes. Tried to disguise some things as well pre snap...

um. it's duke. we have better athletes top to bottom at every single position (except that Cash guy)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Abdullah is what Duke should have been.
You realise Johnson is going to break the Canes' all purpose yard record, right?

great...is he going to win the "wins" record?
Johnson isn't the reason we suck.

He's done everything physically possible to help this team win. He's light years better than that Nebraska RB. Light years - and he's backed it up with stats too.

agreed. and our corches have ensured his college underachievement.

I think he's been bulked up far too much to become our workhorse because we did a **** job of recruiting RBs.

He's taken one for the team in that regard.

In all honesty, Duke Johnson may have some durability issues, which makes Yearby's development a key issue. Gus Edwards needs to be sitting on the bench with Regula and Chocolate needs to be coached up quick.

Yes, I'm asking for the mon from this staff, but out GT'ing GT by holding on to the ball is essential for a road win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back