Canes vs. Birds With Teeth

TheU1988

It's Not A Lie If You Believe It.
Anyone else get the feeling Brown might have a big game after his performance last night? If he puts up numbers and our bench continues to play well we've got a shot.

MUST WIN GAME.

Advertisement
Anyone else get the feeling Brown might have a big game after his performance last night? If he puts up numbers and our bench continues to play well we've got a shot.

MUST WIN GAME.

Agreed - MUST win game.... anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been following this team!

MUST WIN GAME.

That is PRECISELY how I felt watching the game last night. Good call, sport.

Are they still going to be going in short-handed? Tough place to win, but I think we've got a decent shot at it.

At least they'll be serving alcohol. When I was there for the Sweet 16 game last year it was a dry game....and a ****** game. **** Villanova and their 93% shooting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no pressure here. Hopefully we play loose and with energy.

No pressure? For who - you or the team? Of course there is pressure. I see some of the most whack stuff on this board.

Porst less.

So says the guy that as soon as he stops posting, the board will become 100x better!

Txkunt80,

You really hurt my feelings. But seriously, porst less.

Look at me, consigliere, at my 15000 posts... I am the coolest cat alive. Internet muscle being flexed at its finest.

Miami is not expected to win tomorrow, there is only upside to this game. A win and we really solidify a NCAA bid, if we lose we are basically in the same position as we were before.

My god... It's not a must win game. If they lose to Louisville on road, there is no negative against the resume. There is only an upside if they win this game. The next games against Georgia Tech and Clemson are must wins for the tourney resume.

Advertisement
No pressure? For who - you or the team? Of course there is pressure. I see some of the most whack stuff on this board.

Porst less.

So says the guy that as soon as he stops posting, the board will become 100x better!

Txkunt80,

Look at me, consigliere, at my 15000 posts... I am the coolest cat alive. Internet muscle being flexed at its finest.

Another porst for the potato. Good work TxKunt.

Porst less.

Txkunt80,

Another porst for the potato. Good work TxKunt.

You seem to have an odd obsession with potatoes!

Advertisement
If we can hold this 10 point lead for the next 45 minutes I feel good about our chances.

Advertisement
Back