Canes vs BC - Game 1 - 7pm, ACCN

Advertisement
Obviously the series is still for the taking but through 4 weeks we’ve seen:

Errors galore
Walks galore
Consistent Bad AB’s with runners on
As of last night questionable management

Am I missing any other traits of a bad team
I'm starting to think that instead of embracing advanced metrics and modern training modalities advanced by Driveline and Top Velocity, our pitching coach is still doing the "Towel Drill".

In what world could jd get the blame? Do I think Jd is top tier pitching coach? No I don’t. But our arms haven’t been our issue over the years (excluding this season amongst many other bad traits). How can any miami baseball fan or the admin say let’s scapegoat the rest of staff for Gino?

This is a new athletic department we have to start acting like the big boys across all sports not just football. Gino, as of year 3 and a half STINKS. His fathers generous offerings to the school don’t change that

People also compare the downward trajectory to football but it’s not the same imo. Miami rakes in elite classes (on paper) year in and year out on the diamond. Miami hasn’t raked in an elite classe since the 08 class in football. Something has to change

Advertisement
If this season continues like this, I’m confident Radakovich will be prepared. I’d have at least 2 names on my list.

Greg Lovelady
Erik Bakich

Advertisement
Back