Canes vs BC - Game 1 - 7pm, ACCN

Advertisement
Advertisement
That was a brutal way to lose...especially after the hoops lost a heartbreaker. Never should have come to that tho. Kayfus having that 3 run HR robbed hurt too...but man I hope that was just an outlier from Palmquist bc that was ugly

Advertisement
That was one poorly managed game and I rarely say things like that.

Gino has shown one area he truly struggles to handle is the bullpen and pitching decisions.

Rosario has no real business ever being in a game, let alone starting one. It really is time to simply put the guy in RF who will produce competitive at-bats, run the bases well, and play strong defense.

Frustrating to watch the program make these same mistakes continuously.

That was one poorly managed game and I rarely say things like that.

Gino has shown one area he truly struggles to handle is the bullpen and pitching decisions.

Rosario has no real business ever being in a game, let alone starting one. It really is time to simply put the guy in RF who will produce competitive at-bats, run the bases well, and play strong defense.

Frustrating to watch the program make these same mistakes continuously.
If after all these yrs at UM...that you're struggling with Pitching & Bullpen decisions, then it's time to step aside. Go get Greg Lovelady and bring him back home. I knew this was going to happen from the get go. An Absolute mockery of UM Baseball....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nepotism at it's best....Get this clown coach tf out of my face...Go get Greg Lovelady and bring him back home....This guy isn't nothing but a career bench coach...An absolute joke.

I normally watch every game I can. I’m done with this shiit show. I’d rather stare at the walls for 3 hours at this point

Here’s the scenario: We suck again this year, Gino is forced to fire all the staff. JD gets all the blame. Gino gets another 2 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back