Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Outside of tackling and terrible play calling I don’t think Miami has played as bad as the score looks vs this team. Can you ask t-rob why we play 5 yards plus off the receiver on every play?
If we did it last year and we’re doing it this year… pretty sure your question needs to go to someone else.

Advertisement
Well another off season and we still have Manny and more excuses. Is there any light at the end of this dark and painful tunnel???

Welp, we just saw VD out there with the rest of the starting O vs Bama 2nd/3rd string and that drive did nothing. The game wouldve been the same with VD and Garcia out there. Wouldnt have change the outcome of this game.
i think you are missing my point. We wouldn't have won this game if we brought back Ken Dorsey. Its big picture and setting yourself up for the future. King has been non existent in big games. Why not start one of the two this year and let them get reps. You see it all across the nation where these nobody freshman come in and have success (saw it today for Tulane). We have two really talented kids and then a feel good story -overhyped RB playing QB.

Advertisement
Send me the screenshot of that handshake. Hopefully a Dabo-Golden moment

Anyone notice Saban ****ed off about something up 44-13 with :15 seconds remaining? Miami hands out the TO chain down 30+.
That's the difference between our bum of coach and a legend like Saban hate to say it but guy coaches to the very end regardless of the score

Advertisement
I said coming in the ol was my biggest fear , which was terrible early. On top of that Lashlee sucked and seemed overwhelmed. The positive is Oluwassen might have the rt job solidified. If he doesn’t start next week then manny needs ripped.
Cribby, I love all your updates and insight, but did you see anything change since last year? All our players can’t rise to the occasion, nothing seems to change but the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back