Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I said coming in the ol was my biggest fear , which was terrible early. On top of that Lashlee sucked and seemed overwhelmed. The positive is Oluwassen might have the rt job solidified. If he doesn’t start next week then manny needs ripped.
What happened with Williams?

Advertisement
I dont blame the kids the coaching 😳 play calling like your a pssy , diaz not olaying the best players . Its unreal the coaches are calling **** conservative. Diax isnt fhe answer the oc calling plays east and west instead of challenging down fieldz. Did diaz consult with Dorito how coach conservative

Advertisement
If Manny is fired there is no way Flake James can keep his job as well… and it seems unlikely that Julio Frenk or the current BOT leadership will initiate those changes so we are stuck. It sucks.

Defense gave up 27 in the first half. It’s like LSU in 18, people pointed that they didn’t perform that bad because the game was already in hand in the second half. Look, I agree that let’s see how we look against the ACC, that makes sense in a vacuum but the defense looks exactly the same as it always does against any team with a pulse. Oh and just checking the defense gave up over 500 yds today…
ask any defense to be on the field most the game against alabama and see what the results are. we got stop see couldn't move the ball man .

Advertisement
Advertisement
YARN | Please stop hitting me. | Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003) | Video gifs by  quotes | 29aaa86b | 紗

Anyone notice Saban ****ed off about something up 44-13 with :15 seconds remaining? Miami hands out the TO chain down 30+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back