Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol how can you say "especially Garcia" and he's never played a real snap. Not a great game from King, but that's a bit absurd. Now, I would like to see the other guys to get them some live reps.
easy, King isn't really a Qb. Great playmaker, happens to have a solid to good arm. His inexperience shows every time we are in a big game. Garcia would be starting over King at a lot of schools. I would roll the dice

Advertisement
I agree with but it’s not the time to post it yet, I was waiting until mid next week because dudes are drunk.

Our coaching clam up and scheme their worse for big games (makes no **** sense they get tight). This Canes team is talented enough and experienced enough to win despite our staff this season. We are going to the ACCCG.
You had me right up to Miami going to the ACCCG. Manny is a little Napoleon. Teams like VT, NC, are his Waterloo. Forget Clemson.

Well they do have three former NFL head coaches and one being the greatest college coach ever. So yeah they did out coach us , but if you watched those trenches , looked at the players and the first thing you took from that is “ outcoached” we just won’t agree.
Is Miami going to pay for trench bullies? Lucas, Stewart, AND Kelly or gtfoh.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The same old BS optimism of the Homer's is hilarious. 17 years of the same ****! Keep hope alive 🙏

The BoT have to decide where they want to take this program. Serviceable coaching staff isn’t cutting it.

I read somewhere recently that Ivey has taken the next step. If you believe that, I have an ocean front condo in AZ to sell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back