Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just don't have a single guy who can start for Alabama. Or Clemson. Probably Georgia and a couple others. That's just where CFB is. You have 5-6 teams that can do something, that relative handful of teams that have basically become the NFL's farm system, and a bunch of garbage beyond that. We're part of the garbage. It's really boring unless you're a fan of Alabama or Clemson, and this boredom will end up being the death of college football. I know that I've consistently lost interest, and am probably not alone across the country.
Disagree,Our punter could start anywhere.

Advertisement
We have young talent. Can’t wait for some of these kids to graduate
How many years have we said this though? Cycle keeps repeating. Hall was once a young talent till corches ruined him. There are only a few outliers. Can’t wait till X graduates, we have Y waiting. X graduates, Y stinks. Can’t wait till Y graduates, we have Z waiting.

Even the announcers saying it ,we won't see this type of defense again this year. Im not happy about getting beat either but saying we suck and calling for heads in game 1 against Alabama is just stupid O line looked decent. Play calling was a big issue in this more than anything. Defense looked decent just can't ask them to be on the filed all day again a team like this.

Advertisement
Any chance we had to punch them in the face from the jump went to **** when we punched ourselves in the nuts by running Cam up the middle the first two drives.

I’ll NEVER understand that.

Let King drop and find WRs or scramble, if we’re good at anything that’s it. Literally the ONLY thing that makes no sense is running up the middle on this D.

We quit before we started.
I agree in the sense that the only time teams trouble Alabama is when they spread it out and throw the ball around.

You're simply not beating these ****ers in a phone booth. The run should be used to keep them off balance, not to set up the pass.

Advertisement
I said that chit in his brief moments on the field. But I was assured……awwwwww Fck it, imma just stop.
Lol I really do hate "hatin" on our players but naw man. The little I've seen of him last yr and today... Naw I'm good! Pass that spot to Garcia man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back