Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well they do have three former NFL head coaches and one being the greatest college coach ever. So yeah they did out coach us , but if you watched those trenches , looked at the players and the first thing you took from that is “ outcoached” we just won’t agree.
What about these blue chip o linemen that just don’t look good? Even the ones we get don’t look like legit blue chip O linemen.

There are two other teams in the country at Bama’s level. You can’t measure what our season will be based off of this game. Nobody on our schedule comes within 200 yards of these guys.

No doubt we sucked today, but we can still pull out a 10-2 season. Whether we can reach that is the question, considering our coaching issues. This game though doesn’t indicate a thing for the rest of the year. It just indicates Bama is a god level program, and that we’re not close to that.

Advertisement
I've had plenty of criticism for the play calling on both sides of the ball and the **** poor tackling in the 1st half. I just have things in perspective of game #1 against the best team in college football. I'm not taking a **** on the program in game #1.

You have to have the Jimmies and Joe's to have a real chance to win. It's like playing against an NFL team that gets all 1st and 2nd round draft picks every year.
Just have to be real at where we are. Ohio State got blown out by Bama in the title game.

The team is still fighting. We'll be competitive the rest of the season and I'll be the first one to jump on the coaches if we lose another game because there isn't another game on the schedule that we aren't favored.
I agree. The coaches are great. Lashlee just fooled everyone with the RPO and Van Dyke down by 30. We are both die-hard fans that are upset by the performance we are seeing. I promise you this is a 4-5 loss team with no coaching.

Advertisement
Any chance we had to punch them in the face from the jump went to **** when we punched ourselves in the nuts by running Cam up the middle the first two drives.

I’ll NEVER understand that.

Let King drop and find WRs or scramble, if we’re good at anything that’s it. Literally the ONLY thing that makes no sense is running up the middle on this D.

We quit before we started.

This. Add in some deep shots early, hope 1 lands

Well and plainly said Mack. We’re are not a good football program with an emphasis on Program. Top to bottom in the athletic Dept we are not built to win in CFB today. No accountability in that room, no leaders, to many non football people in high positions, just a building/Hecht full of no talent virtue signalling bums more worried about how cool we look in our uniforms and our “image” 🤢🤮
View attachment 153440
That image is getting burned to the ground..As I continue to say, the ACC commissioner has the Canes on notice..

Advertisement
Well they do have three former NFL head coaches and one being the greatest college coach ever. So yeah they did out coach us , but if you watched those trenches , looked at the players and the first thing you took from that is “ outcoached” we just won’t agree.
We got bullied up front but most of the board expected that. The fact that Manny let Lashlee believe this was the gameplan is a different story. Running continuously up the middle into strength of Bamas defense was something that could have been prevented. We didn't attempt to exploit Bama with TEs or use our speed at all. We left known Jags like Scaife, Hall, McCloud, Jennings, Steed, Ivey, Harris in the game far too long. Those are obvious fixes that Manny won't and hasn't made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back