Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don’t understand how you can take anything positive form this performance. King was awful. Cam was awful. Recievers couldn’t get open. I line didn’t hold up. DB’s got burnt over and over. It took 3+ people to tackle RB’s. I don’t get it. Just burn the tape and act like if never happened.

Advertisement
I think how we play against app state is gonna determine our season
Bama is clearly next level
But we have enough talent to run the acc
We dominate all state I have hope
We struggle and were losing to unc vt and some other Random scrubs

I'm with you when you're right bit foh. We didn't get out talented we got outcoached. That isn't something that will change between now and December. Manny is still the same guy every decision he makes Jan-Aug means **** we he shows up a scared puppy on Saturdays. We will lose 5 games and it won't be because of talent.
Well they do have three former NFL head coaches and one being the greatest college coach ever. So yeah they did out coach us , but if you watched those trenches , looked at the players and the first thing you took from that is “ outcoached” we just won’t agree.

Advertisement
**** this. Given me a splitting ******* headache. Thought watching a **** day at the cricket was bad enough, this has sent me over the edge

No, I knew we were going to lose. The problem I'm having is the miscommunication, the poor play calling, the bad game planning, the lack of discipline, the lack of effort.. the problem Im having is the Overall gap of Coaching is bigger then gap of talent between us and Alabama. Alabama has WRs open for days!
I disagree lack of effort. Of course coaching way better. They have 3 former NFL head coaches. I think you will see more Kitchens and Williams at safety. I think next 2 games will tell us everything about this season. I want James fired and Diaz on the clock.

Advertisement
They were overwhelmed and the moment was too big , on top of Bama juat being alot better. They’re a machine.

We’ll be just fine if we stay healthy , I still see 10-3 / 11-2 and accg with Clemson. The ol has impressed me after 70 entered in the second quarter, they’ve actually held up pretty well since then. We’ve moved the ball pretty consistently since Scaife left.

We were a 19 point dog and alot of the same people crying are the ones who said we get blown out. Which makes no sense. It sucks we **** the bed in a big moment but nobody is shocked , bama will do this to 95% of cfb. If I’m going to overreact it won’t be this game.
Not freaking out at all. As you said Bama is a machine and this was somewhat expected. I just hate the conservative play calls to start the game.

Advertisement
So is the staff lying? B/c he was said to be 100%.

Everybody is lying.

**** Ive been lying to myself every offseason for 15 years now saying ,"The Canes are Back."

1630796417220.png

Ivey and Jennings are trash they shouldn’t be on the field. This is a joke of a defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back