Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This Alabama team not even that good, Miami is just a terrible football team being run to the ground by Manny Diaz. We should be able to compete against a Bama team like this first game of the season.

Advertisement
Hall should not be allowed on field unless accompanied by a kicking unit.

You clearly haven't been watching this game... Couch is probably our best tackler
Clearly not. Do you think maybe I’m exaggerating? Couch and KS have tackled also. Overall the team has a tackling problem. Next time I will go through everyone on the field’s stats before commenting.

I get losing. And I get losing by a lot. But we look like we don’t belong. Like we are outmatched and our schemed. Even G5 teams looks better coached and coordinated. We play scared and confused. It’s ******* infuriating

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sooooooo we had another INT and .......Well.......I dunno...... Anyone want fresh baked choclate chip cookies????
Baking Time Lapse GIF
No but you can bake me some peanut butter cookies with peanut pieces so I can numb the embarrassment.

Clearly not. Do you think maybe I’m exaggerating? Couch and KS have tackled also. Overall the team has a tackling problem. Next time I will go through everyone on the field’s stats before commenting.
Well... That would help lol

Advertisement
70 has been a huge upgrade , not sure how Scaife was ahead of him by what I’ve seen this game
Because Scaife has "experience", doesnt matter if its **** experience from last year.. **** experience matters at the U..

Lmao trust me...... THEY ARE! I'm sure ptsd kicked in
Part of the issue, yes. King has his faults, and for whatever reason half of our fans just stick their head in the sand and refuse to see his issues. He has had highlight reel plays, and that excites people, but you need to be consistently good, not just have a handful of wow factor plays surrounded by a crap load of "WTF was THAT?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back