Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing a 7-6 or 6-7 year. 8-4 at best. This team is same as years past. We not gonna be elite ever again. We just don't have the admin support. Can lose to app st, msu, ncst, unc, vt, fsu, **** We can lose to anyone after this showing
The reality is this is a 8-9 win team that could win 10-11 because of the schedule. Remember clemson smacked them last year and they still beat everybody else up until that unc game

Advertisement
The saddest part of this whole thing is that every single one of us knew this games was over half way through Bama's first drive

You’re watching a different game buddy. There is zero progress.
There’s plenty of progress OL is def better, DL is pretty good and there are some plays being made. When we played Clemson we didn’t even score 13 nor did UM make any plays.

Advertisement
I may be crucified, but if this second half Miami is the one that shows up the rest of the season, this Bama loss will feel like a distant memory when all is said and done. Funny enough, most of the changes involve PLAYING THE BEST PLAYERS!!!
I agree with but it’s not the time to post it yet, I was waiting until mid next week because dudes are drunk.

Our coaching clam up and scheme their worse for big games (makes no **** sense they get tight). This Canes team is talented enough and experienced enough to win despite our staff this season. We are going to the ACCCG.

Disappointed obviously in our terrible performance. For what it’s worth, we’re playing the gods of college football and we won’t play anyone remotely close to this level of elite all year. Just too much for us right now.

You think Alabama is losing this year?
No, I knew we were going to lose. The problem I'm having is the miscommunication, the poor play calling, the bad game planning, the lack of discipline, the lack of effort.. the problem Im having is the Overall gap of Coaching is bigger then gap of talent between us and Alabama. Alabama has WRs open for days!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back