Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We're playing the best team in the country who does this to everyone. I'm just as upset as you are but look at what they did last year. And yes they are not as good as last year but you know they're not going to be that far off. We knew it winning would take perfect execution and some luck. We didn't get it but we can't let this game beat us 11 more times. I think we have a chance to grow from this and take a step forward to win the coastal outright and to give clemson a game in the acc championship.

View attachment 153439
Defense is much better. They lost Surtain

They were overwhelmed and the moment was too big , on top of Bama juat being alot better. They’re a machine.

We’ll be just fine if we stay healthy , I still see 10-3 / 11-2 and accg with Clemson. The ol has impressed me after 70 entered in the second quarter, they’ve actually held up pretty well since then. We’ve moved the ball pretty consistently since Scaife left.

We were a 19 point dog and alot of the same people crying are the ones who said we get blown out. Which makes no sense. It sucks we **** the bed in a big moment but nobody is shocked , bama will do this to 95% of cfb. If I’m going to overreact it won’t be this game.
What’s your take on the coaching @Cribby

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They were overwhelmed and the moment was too big , on top of Bama juat being alot better. They’re a machine.

We’ll be just fine if we stay healthy , I still see 10-3 / 11-2 and accg with Clemson. The ol has impressed me after 70 entered in the second quarter, they’ve actually held up pretty well since then. We’ve moved the ball pretty consistently since Scaife left.

We were a 19 point dog and alot of the same people crying are the ones who said we get blown out. Which makes no sense. It sucks we **** the bed in a big moment but nobody is shocked , bama will do this to 95% of cfb. If I’m going to overreact it won’t be this game.
I'm with you when you're right bit foh. We didn't get out talented we got outcoached. That isn't something that will change between now and December. Manny is still the same guy every decision he makes Jan-Aug means **** we he shows up a scared puppy on Saturdays. We will lose 5 games and it won't be because of talent.

Advertisement
Both of ya’ll stop w/ the Bad Calls non sense. We went down 27-0. That’s the bad call. How in Tf do u allow a guy in his 1st start w/ new pieces go 5/5 scoring to start the game.

Minnesota was actually in a dog fight. We were getting smoked before that call.
You’ve been conditioned to absolve the refs of any blame, it’s just like allowing the Red Cross to fly in and land in the middle of a war. You should be killing all of the shady MFs.

I'm trying to keep things into perspective. Our guys are still playing hard which is a good sign. I think with better play calling in the 1st half on both sides of the ball would have made it a 14-17 point game.

We have a lot of work to do, but the guys are fighting which is a good sign.
Exactly they're not backing down. The body language is much better than during the golden days when we flat out folded. A lot of work to do but i can see manny growing here and tweaking similarly to what dabo did at clemson.

It starts at the tip of the sword. We'll never be back to the days of old until we get a proven NFL type head coach with a competent staff similar to bama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back