Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He doesn’t like me , he loves me. He literally started stalking me because I said Tvd would be the backup because he had a better spring and fall. Then he went postal like some whack job thats off his meds. Dude is weird.
Hahahahahahahaha

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sooooooo we had another INT and .......Well.......I dunno...... Anyone want fresh baked choclate chip cookies????
Baking Time Lapse GIF

Alabama will not do this to everyone they play. Obviously they are best recruited team in the country but they also one of the youngest. We couldn't expose them in anyway and everything that was an issue for us last year was an issue today. We didn't lose based on talent we werenr prepared and haven't been for a big game in the 3 years Manny has been HC.
If you're right man I'll gladly eat my crow but history shows Alabama trounces almost everyone and I personally think they're going to do so again. I do agree with you that the coaching has been subpar. That drive with those 2 runs at the beginning of the game was bad playcalling. And going for it on 4th down at the goal line so quickly was awful too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even when king has all day he can’t deliver. I’m sick of him cam Jennings Ivy. Enough with these kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back