Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They were overwhelmed and the moment was too big , on top of Bama juat being alot better. They’re a machine.

We’ll be just fine if we stay healthy , I still see 10-3 / 11-2 and accg with Clemson. The ol has impressed me after 70 entered in the second quarter, they’ve actually held up pretty well since then. We’ve moved the ball pretty consistently since Scaife left.

We were a 19 point dog and alot of the same people crying are the ones who said we get blown out. Which makes no sense. It sucks we **** the bed in a big moment but nobody is shocked , bama will do this to 95% of cfb. If I’m going to overreact it won’t be this game.

I agree it’s sounds ludacris to say with the score. But we’ve actually shown some good pass rush vs an elite Oline, protected decently and WRs look like they can catch.

This team had an opportunity to change the narrative and they quit. Get these losers out of my face. ******* pathetic.

I got hungry and went to Chick fil A to drown my sorrows with food... did I miss anything worthwhile??

Please tell me Garcia is good so the next coach will have something to work with.

Advertisement
I lost confidence in the coach that decided a heavy dose of Bradly Jennings was the way to slow down bama

I understood Manny's thinking there. Put your slowest defensive player in the middle of the field so as to slow down Bama's offense.

Makes sense to me. :monkey-serious:

Yea cause he the problem. Put one of them slug feet freshmen qbs back there and watch what happens. Y’all letting that weak *** spring game fool you
No, he can go and move on and be a pro in the NFL.
Jeez chill out

Advertisement
They were overwhelmed and the moment was too big , on top of Bama juat being alot better. They’re a machine.

We’ll be just fine if we stay healthy , I still see 10-3 / 11-2 and accg with Clemson. The ol has impressed me after 70 entered in the second quarter, they’ve actually held up pretty well since then. We’ve moved the ball pretty consistently since Scaife left.

We were a 19 point dog and alot of the same people crying are the ones who said we get blown out. Which makes no sense. It sucks we **** the bed in a big moment but nobody is shocked , bama will do this to 95% of cfb. If I’m going to overreact it won’t be this game.
Just fine. TS looks good..still looks a little heavy tho.I know couch is slight but couch needs to be outside with him in our base.. find another way to cover the slot. Not even t-Rob can fix 8

Seeing a 7-6 or 6-7 year. 8-4 at best. This team is same as years past. We not gonna be elite ever again. We just don't have the admin support. Can lose to app st, msu, ncst, unc, vt, fsu, **** We can lose to anyone after this showing

Brother you are just sounding like a scorn woman with every post about Cribby
We got it, u don’t like him! Time to move on!
He doesn’t like me , he loves me. He literally started stalking me because I said “Tvd would be the backup , he had a better spring and fall”. Then he went postal like some whack job thats off his meds. Dude is weird.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm trying to keep things into perspective. Our guys are still playing hard which is a good sign. I think with better play calling in the 1st half on both sides of the ball would have made it a 14-17 point game.

We have a lot of work to do, but the guys are fighting which is a good sign.
Announcing Bill Murray GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back