Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ok lets talk this through:

Bad Calls against us

RT holds twice and refs don't call it negating 2 safeties and bryce young pops a 94 yrd td (5 point swing their way)
Redding gets held and there's no PI call (and a possible targeting call afterwards) they get another touchdown on that drive (7 point swing their way and this doesnt take into consideration that we could have scored on that drive)

Bad Calls against them:

PI on the deep route at the end of the first half (3) point swing for us

So that's a 9 point swing their way making this game 32-13 right now. Not great but you have to put it into context. Ohio State lost 52-24 last year. Yes they were better last year but its bama they're not going to be that far off. Do you think anyone else in the acc outside of clemson would put up a better fight? Maybe UNC but I don't know anymore after yesterday.
It’s hard to measure the impact of momentum shifts during the game.
Did you see what happened to Minn after a couple bad calls against Ohio St?

Advertisement
Football is simple at its core. Block and tackle.
I came in late here and probably repeated the obvious. We don't have the depth or talent to compete. Surprise surprise

Advertisement
Do it now
Swallowing Vitamin GIF - Swallowing Vitamin Pills - Discover & Share GIFs

and you love my balls in your face. If my info is wrong or you doubt If you sure read it all the time, and ironically everything I post comes out down the road in interviews. Like players changing positions , starting , or getting suspended lol. You just sound like a hater lol. Weirdo

The only weirdo is you bruh posting all that cap a** team info your so called getting

Play ya role as a fan goof ball. You clearly don’t no wtf is going on in corral gables sh*t head

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back