Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You not watching the same game.
Ok lets talk this through:

Bad Calls against us

RT holds twice and refs don't call it negating 2 safeties and bryce young pops a 94 yrd td (5 point swing their way)
Redding gets held and there's no PI call (and a possible targeting call afterwards) they get another touchdown on that drive (7 point swing their way and this doesnt take into consideration that we could have scored on that drive)

Bad Calls against them:

PI on the deep route at the end of the first half (3) point swing for us

So that's a 9 point swing their way making this game 32-13 right now. Not great but you have to put it into context. Ohio State lost 52-24 last year. Yes they were better last year but its bama they're not going to be that far off. Do you think anyone else in the acc outside of clemson would put up a better fight? Maybe UNC but I don't know anymore after yesterday.

Advertisement
Please, please, please, not the ‘83 thing again.

Schnellenberger was building something. Manny isn’t.
I just said we ain't winning a title but the season isn't over Jesus. There's no bamas on the schedule no more

Advertisement
No, I said coaches said it **** boy. Then T Rob said it multiple times in presser after I said it, I don’t post opinion , I post actual info from people who’d know . Keep making yourself looking like a stalking weirdo f boy.
@Cribby stop posting false info you d**k head

Lame a** cis hype man

Advertisement
today we had to play experience players to have had any shot.....but from here on its time to let the best talent play and start even if they are freshman.

Advertisement
No, I said coaches said it **** boy. Then T Rob said it multiple times in presser after I said it, I don’t post opinion . You’re the **** who posts opinion.

I post actual info from people who’d know . Keep making yourself looking like a stalking weirdo f boy.
Outside of tackling and terrible play calling I don’t think Miami has played as bad as the score looks vs this team. Can you ask t-rob why we play 5 yards plus off the receiver on every play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back