Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wouldnt have gotten injured if he'd have signed with us.

I dont agree. This is a pretty good team. We'll put up points on everyone else on our schedule.
Come on, man, you know better than that. You’ve been around way too long to say stuff like that.

The truth is that Manny should’ve never been given the HC job. And he should’ve never survived FIU and La Tech. It is what it is. And it ain’t pretty.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d be willing to bet we haven’t picked up enough yardage running up the middle to add up to a first down since Lashlee been here.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
I know it cost Bryce a fumble, but he's amazing at getting rid of the ball. King just eats it every f'n sack.

Advertisement
We can and should, but we probably won’t. The reality is we are more talented in the next 11 games. However, we have some truly awful coaches who don’t know how to push the right buttons to get the team focused and come out with some very, very questionable game plans.

I wish I could disagree with you.

Advertisement
I would love Lahleees job. He could be the dumbest ****** alive making 6 figures. We know our line can’t block and they still run the ball. Lashlee and Justice get paid for nothing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back