Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I asked for was to not get embarrassed. Stay competitive. Mandy and trashlee ****ed all over that with this so called gameplan.

We're beyond the point of embarrassment. Being down 27 and taking out the TO chain is another level. Being down 27 and having to take it off and put it back in the box on national TV is painfully comical.

Mandy should have been fired immediately after FIU.

Advertisement
Lets just see them fight thats all i care about at this point. fight don't quit cause if you do they will score 50 on us

Advertisement
Advertisement
The first half was a failure of the coaching staff. We all knew a victory was not likely but 27-3 at the half should have been equally unlikely. I put this on coach Lashlee. He failed to lead this team and come up with a gameplan to move the ball.

Zero creativity. We got a lucky PI call to get the field goal. Lashlee didnt even engineer those points.
This X100

Advertisement
I apologize if it came out as me coming after you. Truly. Not the intent. It was a genuine question about where is the disconnect between practice and these big games.
We’re good. I’m just going to have to not lose my mind AGAIN…. Out of the twenty two that started and the two who should have started, (Tyrique & Dre) 18 of those kids will play on Sundays. Showing up is underrated. Manny just isn’t the guy to lead this team. I like everyone on this staff, including Manny. I’d like to personally fire him (in a nice way) after the game. Give me Luke in Cincinnati now please.

Advertisement
I really thought this year would be different.
Yeah, I get it... it's Bama... that's not what I mean.
I just really thought this year would be different.... perhaps it is in the end, but right now I'm not seeing that "will to win" attitude or team pride for that matter from a few guys body language out there while some others are balling out. Hoped to see something different I guess...

RPO works when your QB is a threat to keep the ball. With that said, does King really represent a threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back