Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there are playmakers actually, the o-line is just complete dog**** and there's no time to throw or space to run.
The case can also be made that we are much improved and will have a great season, but Bama is simply that good. Both of these can be true. Now its about not quitting and staying healthy.

Advertisement
Honestly I was a bit worried during the walk into the stadium. Bama was very much business like and our guys were enjoying the experience. Manny needs to channel his inner jimmy johnson. To Bama this is business, to us its just a game.

Honestly I was a bit worried during the walk into the stadium. Bama was very much business like and our guys were enjoying the experience. Manny needs to channel his inner jimmy johnson. To Bama this is business, to us its just a game.
While he is at it Manny should also stop playing Jennings

Advertisement
Sad thing is that had we scored a TD. We get the ball in the second half. Gives you a shot at being down 13. Issue is we have ZERO play makers. I do not see where the spark would come from. Bama is not going out of there way to kick our ***, they simply are
Chip the End lined up over Scaife with Cam since he's not doing anything to help us

Or

Put Chaney in!

And throw the ball to Smith, Rambo, Mallory, Harley and Restrepo.

But we won't. Lashlee will continue to call a BS game and Manuel will go along with it.

Almost right. The only way we become a decent program is if after landing those 3 more top ten classes, manure is fired and the job is awarded to proven head coach that knows what the Fvck to do with all that talent!
You’re probably right. But this game was never going to be the measuring stick for me. For me it’s the UNC game. Lose that one then just fire him and get it over with.

Win out, then Manny obviously buys himself some time.

Idk why you guys are so mad?! I'm the one that got a second mortgage on my house without my wife knowing and now I'm getting a divorce on top of the Canes getting curb stomped on national tv

Advertisement
Butch wasn’t a bust either I don’t think

he was the only coach in like 75 years to take the Browns to the playoffs
he gets hate man, this fan base is so weird man so fuqin weird its like we have fans that want us down and unknowingly do it.

You got to keep this in perspective. Ohio State got throttled in the National Championship game and Saban says he has his best defense ever this year.

This has exposed areas of weakness that can't compete with elite teams. There's no other team on the schedule that's presents problems like Bama.

I remember a lot of our fans saying that about Clemson last year….until UNC.

Advertisement
Miami most likely will NEVER have Alabama talent, because Miami can't nor will ever spend that kind of money to acquire talent. That said, there's no way in **** a competent coach wouldn't be able to at least make this team look competent. That's the problem. Miami looks poorly coached, BECAUSE THEY ARE. I knew within 2 minutes, this game was going to end poorly. You had two mental breakdowns in 5 plays. Then you had inexplicable playcalling. Why run the ball, when they are loaded in the front 7. WHY? WHY? WHY?

I promise u Saban is chewing out his team right now for the shoddy O play to end the quarter & the 3 points they gave up.

Diaz maybe a fun guy to be around, and maybe that’s the 1st issue. It was absolutely cringe worthy to see us pull out the T.O chain down 27-0, and I’m glad that was called out. The defense has been *** all game. Can’t get home, poor tackling, DBs out of position all game, and yet u feel the need to pull out a prop? That’s y the T.O chain have lost its luster. It’s absolutely foolish to bring it out when U’re getting humiliated, ONCE AGAIN on a Nationally Televised game.

If I'm James Williams or Leonard Taylor I'm transferring TONIGHT

Advertisement
Lashlee is a mirage.

Getting our *** kicked up and down the field. Slower, smaller, weaker, etc. Same Canes we've followed for years.

This dumb**** though keep running inside when the OL is blown up every single play. You should've had a short passing game, but no, you've got bubble screens.

You thought you had something in this OL? Not against Bama or any other elite school. **** is whack.

Manny calling the defense, same tired stuff once again. Poor tackling and yes, we're weak as **** on the DL. Granted, they're facing a bunch of NFL guys, but you've recruited that side of the ball how long?

Welcome to the same old same old.
Lashlee is a Pu$$y until proven otherwise
You got to keep this in perspective. Ohio State got throttled in the National Championship game and Saban says he has his best defense ever this year.

This has exposed areas of weakness that can't compete with elite teams. There's no other team on the schedule that's presents problems like Bama.
its more that I’m appalled at the offense having 3 pts and looking lost as **** when thats supposed to carry our team in 2021

Bama won't need to use bags to recruit against us after this. They can just give those recruits the scorebox for this game.

So why is our defense getting run over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back