Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players look lost. That's coaching. 4 star players giving 2 star production. That's coaching.. Recruiting undersized players. That's coaching.
No. That’s philosophy. Not coaching. They are intertwined but are not the same thing.

Advertisement
Nooooo. D'Eriq Martell is the real deal. Didn't you see him have a big game against Rice when he was at Houston?

Nooooo. D'Eriq Martell is the real deal. Didn't you see him have a big game against Rice when he was at Houston?
Kidding aside, we know passing is not his strength, he is also small (in a stubby way) and frankly not very quick or fast. A few of the sacks we have seen today, make me wonder if height may have affected his vision

Advertisement
Saban showing more passion on a fumble up 27-0 than Manny has his entire career.

This result was obvious. Completely different talent level, coaching. Literally getting pushed back every play. No playmaker on either side of the ball. No creative on offense. Defense is slow, can't tackle and everything is 3-4 steps slow. We play too dumb to ever compete with a good team
Well, in all fairness we don't know what we have on offense due to the offensive line getting dominated.

Advertisement
This is even worse than I thought. I thought we would look remotely competent and still lose by 30, but this is pathetic
I thought it would be a bloodbath, but didn’t expect Lashlee to go full ******. I actually feel like Bama is not even playing hard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
im just stating i had word that elite kids from sfla were going to flip if we got Butch thats all i'll say and it was good info not bs
So why aren't they flocking to FIU? Butch isn't what we've built him up to be. He's a bust NFL coach who helped build one of the best CFB teams ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back