Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Alabama, Clemson and OSU are semi pro.
Then you have a few teams sniffing around. Then you have the rest. How do they look for the rest of the year. If they crap the bed then you have to think about making changes but will it really matter? Seriously.

Advertisement
It starts with coaching. Unfortunately Alabama's position coaches are better than our head coach.
It has nothing to do with coaching. The plays are there to be made but they’re literally throwing us out the way. We’re too small and I blame the fanbase for it. They support this recruiting philosophy so now they have this massive crow shoved down their throats

Advertisement
Because I still want to watch this game to see how specific players do, I'll now be rooting to keep it under the spread (-28.5)

Manny has not hired one good coordinator since he’s been here yet we keep expecting change.
The true problem is the first name you said in your post my man Koke. Good ole Manure himself is the real problem amigo!

Advertisement
WE had hope...........but
morgan freeman quote GIF

They already got the spread.. Lol we are Michigan of the South..... not Manure's fault. I'm blaming Lashlee.. I don't know if he's doing this on purpose but his play calling is ***.

I appreciate #2 really playing hard out there.

Get ready for game #2 folks..

oh ffs.. come on man.

Advertisement
Fire Manny and make Lashlee HC until after the season. Idc if we have to lose all our recruits! We need to find the right man for the job. Manny isn't it! I didn't expect to win but Manny has us looking New Mexico State or some ****! Alabama is doing whatever they want. Florida, Clemson, North Carolina, Oklahoma State, **** Manny got shut out by Louisiana Tech in a bowl game! He's not HC material!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back