Canes vs. Bama 2021 Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Do we tackle in practice or the scrimmages? Don't think so. **** this man.
Tackling has needed an overhaul for a minute. Hopefully this opens Manny's eyes... but we have a whole season for Manny to convince himself otherwise.

The only way to even think about getting to the next level is to take small HS classes and hit on big time transfers. None of these HS kids seeing this will want to come here and I don’t blame them. Our only sound defensive player had to go to UGA first to learn how to tackle.

I guess we’ll continue to play our CBs 5+ yards off... We literally have nothing else to lose! Jam these ****’s at the line and hope the DL can get to Young!!
I'm not understanding that either. Giving them clean releases is ridiculous

Definitely seen those directional state universities put up a better showing against Bama, in Bama, than this.
Sure but those are typical let down games. Everyone should have seen this coming.

Advertisement
rout. men against boys. manny and lashlee are eunuchs but we just don't have the horses. never should have scheduled this game.

Advertisement
Lashlee's gimmick is calling conservative plays with exotic formations at a fast pace. This works against mediocre ACC schools. It does not work against powerhouse programs.

The defense is just an embarrassment, though. Manny should be fired for this. It's the same undisciplined crap as always. Baga's O is not THAT much more talented than Miami's D.

Advertisement
Bama is hard enough to beat but its impossible if you are goinh to do stupid coaching ****.

Advertisement
I’m done pouring my heart into this team. Enjoy it fellas. I’ll be watching but I just can’t do it anymore. Talent is one thing. Not being prepared & not trying to maximize it is another.
I had the same eureka moment after UNC last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back